Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reality TV: my frienemy

After a long crappy day yesterday I was shutting things down behind the bar at work thinking, "Great. I made this goal of being grateful for something each day and then I have a day like this. What am I going to write about."

I get home, check my facebook and have messages and comments from my friends all over the country saying they saw me in the audience of Bachelor Pad. I started cracking up. The stupid reality show (that I'm hooked on) turned around and made my day. All of a sudden I was reliving that day a week ago when Kat flew from Vegas just to go to the taping with me because we are HUGE fans and remembering how much fun we had. I'm so grateful for her friendship. The tickets were also given to me by a friend I adore and respect so much who wasn't able to make it to the taping because she's a good mommy and it was her son's school orientation. I have good friends. I'm a lucky girl.

And Kirk blew me a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow! You made it all the way to the end of the story! Thanks! Thoughts?